Saturday, January 23, 2010

My ankle looks fat now.

Done with the sad posts. I can't believe I cried. When coach asked me what happened. Shit. So weird. I never cry. Ew. Damn. Okay nevermind.
I HOPE MY STUPID ANKLE HEALS IN TIME SO WE CAN BEAT BLOODY RGS!!! GRRR. Hong Li and I pwn n00bz. Heh heh. ;) Watch out bitchas.
Okay, heard this FUCKING good cover of Toxic by BRIT! By VE. Woah my god. Pure awesomeness in a awesome box. Box? Wtf. They pwn noobz too. They pwn Paramore. Yes, they do. VE pwns paramore yes they do, we can kill RGS how bout you?! :D I hope no one from RGS reads this, they might throw their math books at me. :B
I went for my new guitar class today. Much better. Although, I don't get to see white boy anymore.. :( But I have him on FB. and well... okay. Shouldn't say anything about him. :-/
But yeah! The new class is fun and awesome and tis going to be awesome foreva. Ho ho hopefully...
And sorry hong li for pissing you off just now. Wasn't feeling too good. (pretty obvious) -_- Okay.

Tiffany : HAHA. Thankew! I try I try. ;D Heh heh. I don't wanna be a comedian la. I don't wanna be funny like ALL the time. Heh heh (LIE).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home