Saturday, January 23, 2010

I thought of something cool.

Hey guys! Heads up to people in 2/3!! I THOUGHT OF AN AWESOME QUOTE FOR OUR CLASS SHIRT.
"Your class sucks - Nothing Personal"
Heh heh, if ANYONE from any other class reads this, and uses it, I'll fuck you up. :-/ You know the stupid blogging thing on my iPod touch doesn't work?! IT WON'T LET ME BLOODY LOG IN! That's bad. And that sucks. My sister's doing a project. I feel like helping, but i'm afraid i'll screw up so too badz. Rachel Hong told me she talks to JB's like cousin or something. IF ALEX HAD A COUSIN THAT WAS LIKE THAT NICE TO TALK TO ME ALL THE TIME AND SHIT, I SWEAR, I'D MOVE TO BALTIMORE. Damn, I wish ATL came to Singapore, I'd die. But then i'd come back alive in time for their concert. (Duh)
My ankle still sucks, it's like freakin wrapped with bandages. And it smells like chinese medicine and shit. Grosss. And like there's one part that looks yellow, like someone peed on it. -_- But, whatevs. As long as it heals in time, I'll be greatful. I swear when that small chinese lady was helping me like rub it and shit, it was one of the most painful moments of my life. AND THAT LADY WAS LIKE 2 TIMES SMALLER THAN ME. But she was like bloody strong! Like a freaking zombie! Or like superwoman! The small asian version! Damn. I was like Dude..... you're strong. :-/ then she was like yap yap yap chinese crap and I was like mmm.... *I don't understand you but i'll just nod and say okay*
Okay, pray that my ankle heals in time. I bet coach is gonna kill me. Grrr.
Okay so most of you know, I HATE Ke$ha. She sucks. She's a slut. Alex follows her on Twitter. D: GO AWAY KESHA. GO TICK YOUR TOCKS. ALEX IS MINE. Her name is slut. :-/


Heh heh, i feel proud. I edited this myself. WHEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home