Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank god you're not in SSPLOA.

Hello everybody. So.... I got 19/21 for my science test. I know I cheated for one question but screw it, the question I copied wasn't even right in the end anyways. :
I MADE A NEW GROUP WITH NICOLE AND MARY!
It's called Super Secret Promise Land Of Aleigons. Yes, I know the last word is spelled wrongly. It's meant to be that way. Hahaha, There are four members in it. One member still doesn't know he's in the group. HAHAHAHA. Lame la. Thanks to lessons like Geog and Science, I can think of all this kind of bullshit. AND OH MY GOD. MS LEE WAS LIKE A FUNNY BITCH TODAY LA. She was like "WHERE ARE YOUR SENSES!" Then everyone's face was like : "epic fail bitch" HAHA, Then she told ethel, "Ethel come here, I will talk to you softly." HAHAHA.
I need a new brain that's good in math and science. Sighz. I got like really low for my math test.
Oh! Coach yelled at me yesterday because I sucked balls at competition. Yeah.. I was really sad and stuff because hong li lost because of me. DOUBLES IS HARDER THAN SINGLES OKAY. Grrr. :-/ Fuck man, I still feel damn bad. Argh.
ALEX WAS IN SINGAPORE. OH MY EFFIN GAWD. I bet he looked sexy. I need him in my room. ;) teehee!
I LOVE YOU ALEX. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home