Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today was a day just like any other.

Hello everyone!
Fun fun fun day today but before that.. I think you should all know that my sister cut my hair and now it looks like shit. Yeah. Why did I let her cut my hair? Because she said she could and I needed to trim it. My mistake.... :(
Talking to someone about Valentines. And how his was so great and that his valentine is over in Singapore. Oh! BTW, My valentine was NicNic. Like a few hours before Valentine's day ended. Epic or what? My first valentine! Was a girl.. oh my god. Ew. no offence to nicole. :)
I went out with Nicole and Mary today, oh my god I love them, hahaha! Okay, I'm going to start using LOL, because I think it's irritating when someone over-uses it. Okay here it goes.
So we went to like orchad and like LOL, I saw this damn hot guy and I was like LOL. And like he was LOL, but he was like really really cute! And blonde. lol... YEAH, And he was with his ugly girl. LOL. Okay, it's not working. I need lessons on how to use LOL. Anyone wanna teach me? :P
Okay... SO YEAH, We saw hot guys.. ate alot.. mmhmm! And I had a green tea frapp. Epic. Unlike my bloody hair. OH I DID A WHITNEY PORT HAIRSTYLE. If you are my classmate, you'll get to see it tomorrow!! :D okie. Goodbye my friendz. LATER. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home