Sunday, February 22, 2009

SMERICA? NO AMERICA!

hello all! so im not letting ANYTHING bother me now cause I JUST GOT THE COLDPLAY TICKETS! IM GOING TO A MOVIE WIRTH JANICIA LOVE YOU! AND the america trip has been slightly changed but the change is so friggin awesome. (:
so ok the original plan was like we'd go to florida then chicago then denver BUT NOW. HEHEHEHE. HOHOHOHO! the plan is...........................................
WE'RE GOING TO L.A.! THEN LAS VEGAS! THEN maybe CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYY YAYY YAYYYYY. omg. chilllllzzzzzzzz NO I CANT! YAY YAYY *JUMPS FOR JOY* omg. I AM SO EXCITE (if you think its bad english, wrong! i took it from borart) ok so yep if you are my friend i'll buy stuff back for ya. if not dont count on it the things there are expensive and i gotta save up. up on my list is............
1. hong li (hello? duh?)
2. janicia (Potato Chips?)
3. nicole hofbauer
3. nicole lim! ( dont be sad alr k?)
4. someone?
so yep your name not on that list? well it either means i forogt you (then please ask) sorry and if not i dont think i should waste my money on you. (: if not. make yourself that somebody! (: haha. well thats all for today and fret not i'll start putting up pictures again soon. just.t.t.t.t.t wait. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home