Sunday, May 17, 2009

You don't know me...... I hope.

Hey guys, so the reason why i hope you don't know me is cause well i have nothing to blog about and so i'm bringing back FACTS ABOUT JAC! YEAH! So here's a little poem before we start :)
If you don't know me then read this post,
Cause if you don't read it you'll be toast.
So don't be a bitch and click the close sign,
Or i will kick your shin in 5 minutes time.
I know you're thinking "oh this is hell."
But if you think that way, i'll hit you with a bell.
So yeah, i know i can't rhyme that well,
So after you read this hope you'll yell. (uh and uh if you don't read this is then uh go to hell.)

Okay so here's 20 facts about JAC.
1. I just took this predictor height thing and it said that i'd be 5'8" by the time i'm 21. YAY.
2. I am Chi-rean. (means i'm half korean hee hee.)
3. I am a free thinker.
4. My best friend is being held captive by her mum.
5. My favourite american actor has gotta be MICHAEL CERA.
6. My favourite British actor is Freddie Highmore. He's damn good.
7. I was in a promenade and it was really awesome.
8. If i could have ANY job right now, i'd be a singer.
9. If i could, i would uh kiss GABE SAPORTA?
10. I need to know where they sell blue iPhone covers.
11. I have the feeling that no one reads my blog.
12. I like my iPod
13. I am 156 cm now :) I GREW ONE CM!
14. My Chicago/Las Vegas/California trip was canceled cause of the bloody swine flu.
15. I can forced to believe that most of the guys who smoke are really really hot.
16. I think that in order for a guy to be hot, he has to have KILLER dimples :)
17. I think that Ah Lians are disgusting twits and that Singapore should just kill all of them.
18. I want my empoiro armani phone.
19. I probably won't get my empoiro armani phone.
20. I don't think i'm pretty BUT i will NEVER go for plastic surgery. Ew so pamela anderson.

So yeah not so awesome 20 facts about me becuase the awesome ones i already said in my older posts. Sorry, i'll try to think of nicer stuff to blog about next time.
P.S.// Heard of Hotel 626? PLAY IT. Then come to my house and play it with me.
P.S.S// I am not gonna play it alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home