Friday, October 9, 2009

Jasey Rae

I've never told a lie,
and that makes me a liar.
I've never made a bet,
but we gamble with desire.
I've never lit a match,
with intent to start a fire,
but recently the flames are getting out of control.

Call me a name,
Kill me with words,
Forget about me,
It's what I deserve.
I was your chance to get out of this town,
but I ditched the car and left you to wait outside.
I Hope the air will serve to remind you,that my heart is as cold as the clouds of your breath
and my words are as timed as the beating in my chest.

Gaskarth. is. fuckin'. epic.

ANYWAYS, Today. I was actually just gonna put that up for probably the first few conversations jill and i had like at the start of the year.


Me :"Hey Jill?"
Jill :"Yeah?"
Me :"Do you listen to All Time Low?"
Jill :"FUCK YEAH! What songs do you know?!?!!!??!!"
Me :"Well, i know Jasey Rae and some other songs."
Jill :"OMFG. Okay, let's sing it." *starts singing happily* "why aren't you singing?"
Me :"I don't know the lyrics."
Jill :"What the fuck."

Okay so that ends flashback time. So, i feel like talking abut ah lians now. :) i shall.
So, i think ah lians are very very smart people. Some of you may be thinking "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" well, hear me out, these are some of the reasons why i think they're so smart.
1. Even though they are bloody ugly, they still can get guys to like them. All they have to do is put on ugly makeup, wear short shorts and tight shirts and go play audition. fucking cool la.
2. They are bloody good at hokkien. Like remember that Madeline girl who came and tagged on my blog for NO rhyme or reason? YEAH, i didn't understand a SINGLE word she said, but oh well, you can't blame them. ;)
3. They have like a super wide friend connection thing that can reach all the way to china! LIKE they have gangs in toa payoh, bugis, the drains nearby your house, ETC ETC. WOW! I wish i had that many gangs.
4. They can control their little boyfriends to do WHATEVER they want. FOR EXAMPLE.
"eh, beng ah."
"yes xiaoredzxcxz (or whatever her bloody name is)."
"that gur ah, i tell you ah, CCB LEH!"
"eh, wah piangz, LJ! why leh?!"
"She la!!! ): so chio, want to die like that. go kick her leh beng."
*poor faithful very nice loving caring boyfriend has no choice but to kick that girl* ):
5. They can pull off short shorts/skirts even if they're bloody fat. HEY C'MON. Who doesn't want that?!
AND THE LAST REASON IS......
BECAUSE THEY CREATED A NEW LANGUAGE! it sounds like this.
"I lurb chu, baby boon boonzxzczxcz!! Thanks yous alots for bang wo beat up na ge CB gur. WO AI NI NIA/SIAZXCZXCZXCZXCZ!!!!!"
How smart are they?!
6. They can photoshop photos like REALLY WELL. If like they were flat or something, they can ,make their boobs look as big as bloody bukit timah hill or something. PLUS, they can write all sorts of things like "I need you, DON'T LETS MES GOES!" or something "baby, wo lurb chu dexzxcxz" I don't know, like WHATEVER THEY WANT! and i even heard the new trend is like putting hearts all over your photos! I personally think it's a really good idea because, they can use it cover thier mouths if it's too big! OR cover their pimples! okay, maybe not pimples then the whole picture will be filled with hearts. :P
Well, i should probably stop bragging about how awesome they are, they might just get their little gang to beat me up. :D
well... even if they did, i wouldn't give a shit. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSEEE...........!!!!!!!!!!! :\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home