Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I like you, you like me, if I had Alex, I'd be bloody happy.

Hello everyone. I'm really pissed trying to figure out how to download the stupid fucking *FREE* tour pack shit. Dammit. Anyone has it?? Please send me the songs because OBVIOUSLY my computer is just a piece of shit metal stuck together. Or you can buy me a new computer, either one is fine by me. :)
Today was like the competition against St. Margs. Oh my god. No offence if you're from that school but the badminton coach was like full of shit. STAND AT THE SIDE AND TALK TO THE PLAYERS PLAYING LEH. CANNOT ONE LORH. And still nag like shit! Yi Ning lost, but she's still damn good la. :D *THREE CHEERS FOR YOU!!!* :D That girl was fat, that's why she won you. Because you're thinner. EAT MORE. :) Everyone else won. HAHA, IN YOUR FACE COACH. Then he walk also like limping like that. -_- wtf. I'm damn scared to play against RGS, but heck, i'll try my very bestest and I'm damn sure Hong Li will too!
This dude on facebook can play the piano really well, I wanna play like him. I WANNA LEARN FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLE BEE GOD DAMMIT. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S GRADE 8. I'M A FUCKING 7! GIMMIE THE GOD-DAMN SCORE! urgh. That's how much I want to play it. D:
Like I fucking love Maksim Mrvica. He's the first pianist I would bang. second would be Andrew, I am sorry. Even though you are like a god to me Andrew BUT, Maksim ISN'T MARRIED! :( Plus! If Maksim's fingers can move so fast and like they're so damn strong, imagine what he can do.... :) heh heh. I'm not gross you know, I mean like seriously come on la. >:)
MAKSIM IS MINE. GO AWAY. He might not be that hot but heck, he has hella sexy arms. ;) SO I CHOPE HIM. GO AWAY! D: PLUS, I HAVE HIS CD. HA! I BET YOU MOFOs DON'T! WAKAKAKA! I FEEL SO POWERFUL! :)
Okay, I shall make a list of the top ten people I wanna bang. :D No paticular order. Cept the first one. ;)
1. Alexander Gaskarth.
2. Caleb Turman.
3. Sam Embery or Ben. Not sure...
4. Gabe Saporta.
5. Maksim.
6. Andrew Mcmahon.
7. Alex Turner.
8. Amir.
9. John Mayer.
10. Brendon Urie. (I'm sorry maria. heh heh heh.)
HAHA, GO STALK THEM AND BUY THEM FOR ME. HAHA. YOU CAN JOIN IN IF YOU WANT! Unless you're gross and will like give us STDs. Then go away. :-/
if you're thinking "ew, gross person" YOU COULD NOT BE MORE correct. This is just a joke la seriously. :-/ BUT I REALLY WANNA BANG ALEX. THAT IS NOT A JOKE. I REPEAT. NOT A JOKE. haha. okay. doop. doop. dooop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home