Thursday, January 28, 2010

You obviously dissapointed me.

Hello everybody. So today is a damn disspointing day for me.
For one, I swear everyone I have ever liked is either married or like in a relationship? Why can't I like people that are NOT together with someone else?! LIKE MAKSIM. YOU'RE MARRIED?! WHY?! TO ANNA? WHO'S SHE?!?!?! OH, APPARENTLY YOUR CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART. NOT SWEET AT ALL WHEN YOU ABANDON ME LIKE THAT!!! D: dammit and Alex has Lisa... EVEN THE PERSON I REGARD AS A "GOD" IS MARRIED. GOD-DAMMIT. So dissapointing. But on a serious note...

I seriously never knew you were the kind of person to like bitch about everyone. Okay, I admit that we all have flaws, even you do but seriously, do you have to be such a bloody asshole about it? And what's with the whole neglecting you thing? It may be because of some other stuff, but like dude, just because we talk to our CLOSE friends more, doesn't mean we're bloody neglecting you. Like you wouldn't want us to bitch about you right? Always saying sutff like oh you'll be hurt and crap. Then have you ever thought about any of our feelings? You know everyone is damn pissed with you now? Honestly do you think that bitching about all of us would help you? It'll make you friendless, and no matter how hurt you feel, do you think anyone will care? Like after what you did, I think they're just gonna like laugh or something. Too get this through to your head, I am not pissed at you at all. I am like fucking dissapointed that you'd turn out to be like that. Knock yourself out bitching about us. I could care less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home