Sunday, February 21, 2010

These hands could create better things.

I've been thinking about everything lately and I'm thinking about you. And you know what? I can honestly say that I am your best friend becasue I know everything about you and I still put up with all your nonsense. And stop saying that no one cares about you because you know what? You push aside everyone who ever has cared because you're so stuck up and selfish. And not to mention spoiled. Everything has to go your way or else you get pissed and I mean, what can I do about that? You're someone I can never stand but you know what? I do.
The next time you say no one cares, I won't. The next time you want things done your way, I'll make it so that it doesn't. And the next time I hear you say you don't have good friends, I won't be yours anymore.

I think it's time for a change, I don't think I should be all that nice anymore. It's time I get things done my way isn't it? It won't bother me if we don't talk, it would bother me if we did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home