Monday, February 22, 2010

You, Me and the Bourgeoisie.

Hello everyone! :)
After listening to this song that I really like, I really feel as if I might be one of the most spoiled bitches in the world.

Here I am with all the pleasures of the first world,
Laid out before me who am I to breakdown?
Everyday I wake up,
I choose Love,
I choose Light,
And I try, it's too easy just to fall apart.

TELL ME INDIE ARTISTS AREN'T SMARTASSES?
It definitely owns all other genres. Other than alt. that's a different story. (lolwut?)
I bet everyone feels that way. Like seriously man, we have everything in the world, who are we to breakdown? When our hearts are full, we actually need much less, all the material things in the world will never truly satisfy our hearts. Humans suck because we are horrible creatures and each and every one of you knows that in some way, you are a fucking terrible person. I can be honest enough to say that I really.... uh. You know what? Nevermind.. heh heh. I don't know what to say.
OH, I THINK, I saw JayJay (How the fuck do you spell his name?) at ZhongHua! At the general office calling for a teacher or somethin. HAHA. I remembered that he wore dunks to school... Damn, and that nice girl from guitar (Rachel) added me on Facebook! This is good. I like my new guitar class, humans are nice (I know what I said just now, SHUT UP!!) And you know what I found out? The girl that wrote that song was like the great grandaughter of Fitzgerald. You know the person that wrote "The Great Gatsby" NO YOU EFF-TARD IT'S NOT THAT STUPID JAPANESE HAIR PRODUCT.
Hong Li keeps worrying about her history test but I think she's going to do absolutely fine. I have faith in my nice nice pretty friend. I saw like a really hot guy today. But he was such a bastard. He was from Australian International. Asshole you know. :-/ but he was so hot. Light almost blonde brown hair and dark blue eyes. Yummy. :)
OH YEAH, Today, me and Theng Lee saw this girl from this school playing badminton and HOLY SHIT I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH HER LEGS. GOD DAMMIT. SHE HAD LIKE THE BLOODY NICEST LEGS EVA! (Not to mention, she was like really tall too) It was like the PERFECT size and it was like skinny but you know how usually skinny people's legs are all flab, HERS ARE LIKE NOT!! But she was like.. a guy. :-/ she spoke like a guy and her voice was really low and stuff. Damn, I want her legs.... :(
Piano theory is fucked up. I don't get why the hell I have to do it. I mean, like, playing the piano is just ONE thing. I went to learn how to play the piano not how to find the chord from the root and blah blah blah. Grade 7 practical and Grade 5 theory, epic fail or what? And i've been learning for 7 years and I have never taken a piano theory exam ever. I skipped three piano grades... yeah... I skipped 3, 4 and 6. Teehee! Okay. this is getting pretty damn ego. But, I don't really like those classical pieces that change key like halfway during the song. Okay, you know what? I don't think you'll get me and this post is getting way too long.
My school's DM blog hops, I typed blog shops HAHAHAHHAA WTF. Yeah, she must be smart, but I'm not gonna bother to like put my blog on private because I don't really care. :-/ It's like WE pay to go to school and WE pay the teachers. We can blog about them if we want to. And like I don't think they'll waste their time reading my blog anyways, so how will they read all the "hurtful things"? And besides, ya'll don't even know my school! TEEHEE!
Goodnight and Good fight. (I love celebrity death match. Twenty thumbs up.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home