Sunday, March 14, 2010

The day is feeling hopeless.

Oh my god damn god. My dad got me a laptop on his own free will and I haven't told him about my results yet. Bloody hell do I feel guilty, I feel so guilty. oh my god. Nevermind, I'll do well for my start of year math paper and prove to him that I can and DO study! and work hard. I'll be damn attentive during Mr Ghee's lesson tomorrow. love him man. But i think he hates me. :-/
Daft Punk is ftw btw, HAHA. SO FUNNY. FTW BTW. Anyways, I feel like eating bacon. (Y) Looking forward to tomorrow! SSPLOAs will unite for the first time. I bet everyone will be staring like "whoa, these three girls and one guy are like rebels! how cool are they?!" Yeah, we know, we know.
Hey guys! Have you seen MTV Teen Cribs?! Okay, if you have, have you seen the kid with the slide in his house? And his dad's an inventor?? ANDREW? I THINK HE'S DAMN CUTE. YEAH. OMG. I THINK HE'S REALLY DAMN CUTE. And I won't mind staying in his house. Vanessa.... ;) wink wink. HAHAHA. Awesome asian lookin' kid right there! And his brother uh, J... whatever, he's hot! Like asian cute hot, but Andrew's cute. Yeah, FO SHO. I saw alot of hot guys today!!!!!!! happeeeee.
I'm so hooked on andrew. I have photos of him in this personal book I have, so cool. CREDITS TO MARY FOR THE FORMAT OF THE PICTURES. smartass. So anyways, quick update today. DEFFO, MORE TO COME TOMORROW! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home