Monday, March 1, 2010

I should start acting like that guy who stopped talking.

Hey guys, so I'm pissed off.
Because of my sister I got a fucking scolding from my dad. Because she left her fucking shit on the floor. Asshole.
And guess what? I have to wear a brace. Yes a mother fucking brace, till i'm 16. This is so extremely screwed up. Fuck my life. Like seriously, it's becasue of an UNKNOWN CAUSE WTF?! THEN WHY MUST I HAVE IT? Fuck everyone who doesn't have a curved spine! FUCK YOU ALL!!!!
ARGH. And now I have chinese tuition all of a sudden. I ALREADY HAD FUCKING 5 PERIODS OF CHINESE AND NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TUITION FOR 1 AND A HALF HOURS? DAMN YOU! And I STILL have yet to finish my art. Fucking great right?!
FFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUU DOUCHE BAG SPINE!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE.
WHY DIDN'T GOD MAKE A JELLYFISH. JELLYFISH DON'T HAVE SPINES, AND THEY CAN FUCKING LIKE STING ANY BLOODY PERSON THEY DON'T LIKE. I WANT TO BE A FUCKING JELLYFISH!
I BET ALEX DOESN'T LIKE BRACES. ARGHH.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU SPINE! Damn you. :'(
Fuck chinese, when will I bloody use it anyways? :(
I'm extremely angry and pissed off now. And yes, if you are in my group for the hike tomorrow and you piss me off, I will not hesitate you push you down the fucking hill. Especially if you're irritating and have a broken wrist.

P.S.// Hey assholes who don't wear braces (I mean both kinds), I have to wear a brace because I'm still growing. Like alot. There are like 5 stages of height and i'm at like 2. -_- Which is fucking lame. So yes, I'M GOING TO BE TALLER THAN ALL OF YOU WHEN I'M OLDER. WAKAKAKAKA. Bleh.
I hate Ke$ha. She sucks major meatballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home