Friday, February 26, 2010

Painting Flowers.

Hello!
God damn does alex sound sexy as hell singing painting flowers. Oh yeah, go watch Alice In Wonderland, it's in the soundtrack! I think alex sounds sexy because he doesn't sound like his usual self in the verse, only in the chorus, AND he lisps abit (kinda sounds like he's wearing retainers). Cute-er-rest!


See that radical tatt he has? I want a tattoo. But it's like damn scary. Because my dad will beat me up and make me a hobo. And plus, I get like bored and stuff easily, so I'm afraid I'll get bored of the tattoo. I don't know. It'd be cool to have a tatt on my fingers or wrists. Dayumm.
We'll see.
I read Chanel's brother's exam paper today, LAUGH MY ASS OFF OKAY. I want a copy of it! I'll ask her some other time. :D Okay, goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home