Thursday, March 4, 2010

You are an annoying orange.

Damn, I can't even stand looking at you anymore. It's irritating and it pisses me off. And I really mean it when I say it's pissing me off. Stop ripping people off. And stop using everyone just because you THINK you can and STOP listening to things you do not even/HATE for crying out loud. And you said I ripped you off?! Bullshit, B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. And stop rolling your eyes! OH MT GOD. BAD HABIT. BAD FUCKING HABIT. you don't even know half the songs you download from the website I GAVE YOU.
Today was an okay day. I had school, and I did my art for Junie the lip bitch. And guess what? I have a new found hatered (is that how you spell it?) for Home Econs teachers. Okay lets give these two irritating creatures/teachers names!
Douche and Bag. :D
Okay, so Douche is like this crazy bitch who thinks that we can do WHATEVEL we want. And well she gives us tons of homework and she thinks everyone is damn slow and that she's damn cool because what she brings bloody tomatoes to school.
Douche, well, she's irritating. She told us today to LAUGH LIKE GIRLS. HOW THE FUCK ARE GIRLS SUPPOSED TO LAUGH? Boys and girls laugh differently? DUDE, I'M SORRY THAT YOU DON'T SMILE OR LAUGH OR HAVE SO LITTLE DRY HAIR BUT I MEAN, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T LAUGH DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T!! She asked us today what was so funny untill we laugh untill like that. Then I was like "WTF, OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING DAMN FUNNY RIGHT YOU IDIOT." I mean I didn't say that but still. yeah. I am pretty effin' pissed off today. I plan to like bullshit on Lee-Lee tomorrow. She's so full of crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home