Saturday, March 13, 2010

If you're cheap trick, I wanna be expensive trick.

Hello all, so guess what? I got my results back and I failed MATH AND GEOG! as expected. :-/
Screw Rock (geog teacher) fucking prick. I bloody think I'd rather spend your bloody geog lesson doing math. At least I HAVE an interest for math but for geog, screw it. You said it's more important then math, so guess what? I'm FAILING math, and math is really important so if you THINK for one bloody second that I'm listening in your class or if I THINK geog is important, you can go screw yourself.
I don't think I dare to show my dad my report book because I don't want him to yell at me especially after going away for so long but he's coming back so I'm gonna wait for him to leave then ask my mom to sign it and pray she doesn't say anything about it to my dad. Although she has a fucking big mouth and lies about not telling him anything all the time, I can try and pray she won't be a bitch. I'm so against everyone now because of geog. I don't know why, it just pisses me off that fucking MOE makes us learn SHIT we could care less about and like PLEASE LA, WHAT JOB INVOLVES GEOGRAPHY OTHER THAN BEING A GEOG TEACHER HUH? Even if you want a job, you have to like go overseas. -_- and please la, you want a 6.5 million population. FAT HOPE. Because of your stupid education system, children like ME will MOVE ONCE WE GET THE CHANCE TOO. And since you want me to speak proper english, I shall not, so as a typical singaporean would say "Eh, you want 6.5 million pro-pru-ration issit? WAIT LONG LONG." teehee! *Pats my own back* I'm just so pissed off.
And like MOE keeps raising the standards because what? He thinks we'll get smarter?? BULLSHIT LA PLEASE. We will FAIL and GIVE UP. So stop raising the fucking standards because it's stupid and CHILDREN LIKE ME ACTUALLY GET BEATEN so unless you want to have the whole no canning thing here I suggest you stop raising the standards or else sooner or later you'll force 3 year olds to do principle of accounts. -_-
So pissed off.
Oh my god! I love the Kinks! And Cheap Trick! hence the title. hahahahhaha. anyways. So like YEAH. whatever.
I'm going out alot this week. Monday I'm going to IKEA with nicole mary and luc. SSPLOA! xxxcited. And uh, on friday, VANESSA! We're gonna watch lovely bones and stare at hot guys!! I'm xxcited to go out with her too! Love this boney little John O' looking girl. :) But I'm going to study for the math test alot. I reallly want to pass so I can like tell my dad "hey look I'm improving!" and I'll fucking mug for geog and shove it in miss lee's *WHOOPS I USED YOUR NAME, AHH WHO GIVES A SHIT* face about how I passed her stupid dumbshit subject.
Okay right now, i just look forward to Monday, yes. Monday. Goodbye, meet at at IKEA and I'll say hi. to you. Yeah. HOTDOGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home