Monday, March 8, 2010

If you were the apple of my eye, I'd dig my eye out and sell it on ebay.

Hello everyone. So i'm pretty pissed off today... Yeap, for one, I'm can pretty well bet on my life that I'm going to fail chinese CA. For the first time in my life. Yes. I have never failed chinese before, GO AHEAD MOCK ME FOR BEING THE ASIAN GIRL THAT I AM! GO TO HELL!
So if you have me on FB, you probably saw my current status and well, you should know who I'm talking about unless you are a total retard. Okay, let's see, the first person will be Rock and the second person will be Fats.
SO, rock teaches me geography and we'll she's a pretty badass teacher. I mean DAMN, she teaches SO well. It makes me wanna gag. That's how much I like it. ALSO, she yelled at me and my friends today for the discussing about a question SHE told us to answer. Well, that's what I call GOOD teaching skills because we ALL know that you have to scold EVERYONE in order to get your way isn't it? Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's what YOU think. Yeah, and she told me she's pretty damn sure that I'm going to fail! YES, that is what teachers SHOULD do! INFACT, ALL YOU TEACHERS SHOULD DO THAT. Teach your subject SO AWESOMELY that everyone in your class FAILS! And then when you find out that they fail, scold them and PREDICT what they will get in the near future and kill their hopes of passing. Yes.. You may not know this but this is really what every student wants. OH! And SHOUT at someone who BOTHERS enough to answer your TOTALLY sensible questions in class for being RUDE. OH and I'm extremely sure that every teacher doesn't want their student to SHUT UP AND LISTEN. Yes. You don't, BUT you don't like it when we talk and make noise. What do you suggest we do Rock? OH OH, and she's SO nice that she's NICER to the other students who she likes. And when they get real high for tests, she'll be so nice and say shit like "ALL OF YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM HER BECAUSE SHE PASSED. BLAH BLAH BLAH." and when someone you DON'T LIKE gets the highest for a CA test *COUGH* mary *COUGH* you tell the class "It doesn't matter who got the highest for this test" YES. OH YES CHILDREN, I FORGOT. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO STUDY ABOUT ROCKS BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ROCKS THEN YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MATH AND SCIENCE WHEN YOU'RE IN JC! YES. THAT IS WHAT WE LIKE. I BLOODY PRAISE YOU OH MIGHTY GOD OF ALL SEDIMENTARY ROCKS. I PRAISE YOU. \m/
Now, I shall move on to fats, YOU SEE.... her name kinda explains it all and plus she teaches me home econs. Awesome or what? She lets us cook food that is SO tastey and SO healthy, I would like to yet again, gag. Ah.... yes. FATS you see, has PERFECT eyesight. You wanna know how I know that? Teehee! I'll tell you, because when my friend *COUGH* nicole *COUGH* left her bloody book on the table where you WORK at ALL DAY, you didn't see it and ACCUSED her of not handing it up. YES. Oh! And also she is so god-damn resonable I just want to freakin' strangle myself! When I was gone for three/two lessons, I assumed she was SMART ENOUGH to know that I had a competition going on because everyone already told her. BUT NO! Teachers, FIRST RULE OF TEACHING! You can NEVER trust your students, ESPECIALLY THE MONINTOR YOU PICKED YOURSELF. YES. You cannot trust that she has a competition because you can be sure that she is lying. WHY? Because children sin. EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT FAKE HAVING A COMPETITION, PLEASE TEACHERS, ASK YOUR BLOODY STUDENT TO BURDEN HER CCA TEACHER IN CHARGE TO WRITE A LETTER ABOUT HOW SHE TOLD THE TRUTH. that's what a GOOD teacher should do, yeah, you're the best. ALSO MISPRONOUNCE COMMONLY USED WORDS! Like you can say Pepper as pepper, it as RIT, or whatever as whatevel, OR THE MOST COMMON ONE, fingers as fingels. Hell yes will your students love you! Oh, and after school, you should really hold them back for AS long as you can, because YOU out of everyone KNOW BEST that singaporean children actually do have a life and they spend it carelessly outside of school because they don't need to study and that is why you have to hold them back. Yeah, so hold em' back till like 2 when they were released at ONE THIRTY. that should really waste their time. OH! And a real good tip for wasting more of their time is to tell them stupid stories that make NO SENSE and have NO LINK to whatever the hell you are saying! EXAMPLE, talk to your students about a sandwich competition and tell them a story about how a girl snatched a bloody stupid piece of shit from your hand because YOU made her do something STUPID AS HELL and you MADE her REDO it again. Now, we would all like to do that wouldn't we? YES! ALSO, TELL YOUR STUDENTS STORIES ABOUT YOU BRINGING TOMATOES TO SCHOOL. THAT WILL REALLY HELP THEM IN THEIR EDUCATION! Then wait and scold them and tell them their attitude sucks till it's two then slowly release them. That should be it! Now your students hate you and will eventually start blogging about you. THAT my friend is also how you get bloody famous if you want to.
And I shall end my rant here. I shall post it on FB where all can see. Hmm, I think I should be president. WHAT'CHA SAY? *i say yes* \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home