Monday, March 15, 2010

FUN DAY AT IKEA AND GARDENS!!

Hello everydoggies! :D
Okay so today, it was Nicole's birthday celebration (only SPPLOA) and Douche didn't come. wtf, because he was sleeping. wtf! :( so sad you know. EH, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I'M DAMN SAD OKAY? :(
okay anyways, we went to the IKEA at tamp... I really do not know how to spell that bloody place thing. You should know where la okay? :D Okay so we went there and we all tried finding bloody useless stuff to buy. HAHA. So yeah, I bought a doggie sippy cup (two different colours!!!!) I bought a blanket. Yeah, I know, what the hell right? HAHAHHA, it's damn soft la.
My mom just totally ruined my blogging mood now okay. STUPID FUCKER YOU KNOW. EVERYTHING ALSO TELL MY DAD. WTF SIA. WHEN YOU KEEP ASKING ME THE SAME BLOODY STUPID QUESITON THAT I ALREADY FUCKING ASKED YOU, DON'T KEEP ASKING ME AGAIN AND ANNOY ME AND THEN WHEN I JUST LIKE GIVE YOU THE FUCKING ANSWER IMPAITENTLY, THEN DON'T SAY THAT I AM FUCKING RUDE BECAUSE I AM NOT. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS FUCKING ANNOYING AND GETTING ON MY NERVES AND IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE, THEN YOU CAN FUCKING LEAVE BECAUSE I'M DAMN TIRED OF YOU THREATENING TO FUCKING LEAVE. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LA. AS IF YOU WILL LIKE THAT BLOODY HELL. oh my god i am so pissed. not the mood to blog about happy stuff anymore. Okay, i'll blog about the bad stuff.
YOU KNOW THE FUCKER TOLD HER DAUGHTER TO CUT THIS BLOODY LONG CUE. then she forced her bloody idiot of a daughter to squeeze through the railings just to get a bloody soft cone. -_- and she fucking cut in front of me la! ASSHOLE OR WHAT?? Then her daughter was like squeezing through the railings and started yelling in pain then her mom was like "If you want your ice cream then you have to squeeze through it" THEN I WAS LIKE. WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU WANNA CRACK HER RIBCAGE ISSIT? I FELT LIKE SLAPPING HER FACE LA. omg, I cannot stand these kinda typical singaporean losers. They are so loser-ish that they have to cut my bloody cue JUST TO GET A SOFT CONE. I mean, c'mon, if you HAD a life or if you HAD the nice-ness in you, you could've just waited, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. stupid little bitch slut crack whore motha freakin cue cuttering princess asshole! pissed off.
OH, but other than that, I had a great time at school doing math! Yeah, it's hard to believe but I'm kinda starting to wanna do well in math... GOOD FOR ME! :) I am happy. Though, I still have to convince him not to kill me because I failed math and geog. And he's not very happy with me after what my bitch mom said. bloody prick. *MIDDLE FINGER MUCH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home