Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm starting to hate sand.

Hellop! No, it isn't a spelling error, i'm not a retard. Okay so I had badminton training at Palawan Beach today at Sentosa and it was a bloody killer! I didn't get the message about wearing running shoes to run so I brought my badminton shoes and I had to run in them! So messed up. And like he made us do physical all the way and it was so damn tiring.
He made us like run through the bloody sand and shit with our shoes. DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, you're probably thinking "Bullshit la you, sand so what? easier what??" YOUR HEAD AH. It's like so much bloody harder la! And we had to run from like Pawalan to Siloso (really don't know how this is spelled) and like we had to run back. WTF. No stopping, but like the sec ones kept walking and they made me wanna walk! Grrr. So angry! Then he made us sprint up this stupid hill from a grass place with animals to a bloody carpark. YOU TELL ME WEIRD ANOT. Then he made us do footwork, IN THE SAND, IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY IN THE BEACH. God... I was like omg. damn damn damn! There weren't even hot guys, only pretty girls and that sucks major ass crack for me. Shit man, I was so sad.
But you know our coach made pretty sweet ass sandcastles? When I saw him, he was really tan... and he was covered in sand.... yeap, pretty much. And like when I saw his works I was like hella dank! And then I just went all like, awwww DIP!
So yeap, then a few of us went to eat at superdog and the food was kinda good. BUT SHIYIN. OMG. SHI YIN. when inez went to take her food she protected it like it was her life la! Then she threw all her fries back in the box and hugged it. HAHA. greedy girl. So yeah. Inez's dad sent me home, this stupid girl told me to lie. -_-
Okay, this ends my day. I'm getting my brace tomorrow, WISH ME LUCK! haha, not really. Okay, goodnight! :) I love you all very much because I love you very much. yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home