Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'll write you a song.

Hello everymeow! I decided to write a fun post because well, my blog is dying. So yay! SO I HAD GUITAR CLASS AND WELL MY FRIEND GAVE ME AN IDEA TO WRITE A PARODY OF THE SONG THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE MOVED AND WHY THE HELL AM I TYPING IN CAPS? :D
Going back to the corner,where I first saw you.
Gonna kick you in the ass and tell you to bloody move.
Cause you blocked the road and you made me late,
Did you know my dentist appointment was supposed to be at eight?
Some tried to give you money, but they don't understand.
You're just a bastard who almost broke my hand.
I tried to move you away, cause what else can I do?
You also broke my watch, am I supposed to respect you?

Cause maybe one day you'll wake up and find that you're damn gulity,
And you'd wanna say sorry for the shit you did to me.
Thinking maybe I'll go back there to the place where you sit,
But i'll tell you in your face that you're a bloody effing twit.

Okay, that's all I can think of. Give me ideas! :D I wrote that in 5 minutes. HAHA, SO FUN! TEEHEE! Okay, I had home econs reccently AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M THE HOME ECONS MONINTOR (is it TER or TOR?) LA. WTF IS THIS?! I think I hate it and most and I'M the monintor?! SHE ALSO THINK SHE'S DAMN COOL CAUSE SHE CALLS ME JACK. LIKE WTF MAN. Then she'll be like "GURLS. GO PREPARE THE PEPPELS. THENS I WILL HELPS YOU CHOPP THE PEPPELS UP IN MY GRINDER!" And she acts as if she can cook damn well la! LIKE SHIT. OH MY GOD AND I HATE MY GEOG TEACHER. FULL OF SHIT MAN SHE!
I was like drawing a keyboard in class in my sketchbook, then she was like "Stop drawing!" Then I took my sketch book and threw it on the table then she looked through it then she took my FOOLSCAP PAPER. AND CLAIMS THAT I SOMEHOW MAGICALLY WAS ABLE TO WRITE SOMETHING IN MY FOOLSCAP PAPER WHILE I DRAWING IN MY SKETCHBOOK, AFTER SHE SAW ME DRAW. -_- Fucking idiot. Then she was like "GIRLS, STOP ALL YOUR NAUGHTY ACTS!" then Mary started laughing DAMN LOUDLY. HAHAHA. Then she was like "It's not a joke!" Then mary was gave the "if it weren't meant to be a joke, would it be so funny" kinda face. HAHAHA. Then she said she knows that all of us didn't hand up our work. Then mary shouted "NO LA." Then she went to check and mary was right! HA, BLOODY BITCH! You're seriously the reason why we're all failing geog la you. Go watch your stupid news or something. -_-
AND WHY IS HELL IS MAKSIM STILL MARRIED?! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home